Founded in 1949 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, IPH has become one of the major players in the manufacturing of wire ropes in Latin America, placing itself into a position of leadership through the specialization in achieving solutions for the highest demands in the market.
Since its beginnings, IPH developed a business model based on innovation and high technology investment. It’s high quality and customer service standards allows the company to be present among the most competitive markets in the five continents.
Located in the city of San Miguel, Buenos Aires, its 45.000 square meters covered plant with the capacity to produce up to 1500 Tons per month, combines cutting edge technology, highly qualified manpower and a Quality System certified by the leading international standards.
The planning of the vertically integrated productive process involves every component of the steel wire rope, from the self-made wires and steel or fiber cores, until the wooden or steel reels and packaging according to customers specifications. This integration model is the key to the optimization of the designs, productive versatility and sustainability and quality assurance of its final products.
In its two state-of-the-art sales and service centers, located in Buenos Aires and San Pablo, IPH keeps the widest stock of finished goods along with facilities to manufacture slings for various purposes, cut to length, final conditioning of products, certifications and lab testing; offering the most comprehensive response in solutions for lifting and hoisting devices.
The factory, combined with the two sales and service centers, gives to IPH a highly efficient operation shaping the most modern industrial and logistic complex in Latin America.
This solid background makes it possible to offer a wide range of highly competitive products worldwide:
- 6, 8 and 9 strands steel wire ropes up to 120 mm diameter
- Rotation resistant steel wire ropes
- Compacted steel wire ropes
- Steel wire ropes with thermoplastic-coated core
- Fully thermoplastic steel wire ropes
- Steel wire ropes with solid polymer core
- Steel wire ropes for high-speed elevators
- Extra heavy galvanized steel wire ropes
- Capacity to produce ropes of a single length in reels up to 100 ton
- Custom made products, according to the specific customer needs
- Steel wire ropes slings
- Ropes and chains fittings